Over the past three weeks we have talked here about how humankind at large has come to realize that the vast majority of modern people have lost faith in all our governments, and in all our fear-based religions as well. We at Seek Reality Online have been studying the greater reality itself for more than half a century, and we are coming to see now how all the myriad parts of this gigantic whole in which we live actually fit together. We are coming to understand that:
- Nothing in this universe is solid. As we demonstrated last week, no matter how solid it all may seem, mainstream science itself tells us that everything that exists, our bodies included, is 99.9999999% empty space. And even what seem to be the tiny particles that are the only infinitesimal bits which are actually solid are in fact just tiny vortices of energy. So they really are not solid, either. The entire universe consists of nothing but energy.
- As we said last week, the universe exists, so something must have caused it! But when pressed to identify the universe’s Uncaused Cause, scientists’ answers generally boil down to, “Nobody really knows.” Or, “Give us one free miracle and we’ll explain the rest.” But we know that something must have brought this universe into being!
- Many hundreds of communications from the dead received in southern England and the eastern United States between the 1850s and 1930 amazingly report to us on precisely the same afterlife reality. The same process, the same physics, the same details, the same everything. And there are no outliers! Such incredibly close agreement across all the evidence would not be possible if the afterlife were not real. Ours is therefore the first generation to be able to demonstrate with a rapidly increasing degree of certainty that despite mainstream science’s ongoing resistance to this idea, our lives are in fact eternal.
- The Biblical Teacher who is Jesus, around whose name the Roman Emperor Constantine built the Christian religion, is a genuine historical figure with amazing first-hand knowledge of the eternity that we share. In fact, there is more evidence for the life of Jesus than there is for the lives of any of His ancient contemporaries. And as we showed in #2 of this series, Jesus did indeed rise from the dead. At least His part of the religion is real!
- As all of these pieces have been falling into place, it also has become clear that Max Planck’s early 20th century insight that consciousness is primary was especially profound. As we mentioned here last week, Dr. Planck said in 1931, “I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness.” And as Albert Einstein said, “It followed from the special theory of relativity that mass and energy are both but different manifestations of the same thing — a somewhat unfamiliar conception for the average mind.” The energy which Einstein said underlies all of reality turns out to be what we experience as consciousness. And in fact, consciousness is all that exists.
So this moment in history turns out to be humankind’s most pivotal moment of all! We are transitioning from the end of the material phase of human existence and entering what we might call the spiritual phase, and we who are alive now are privileged to be a part of the amazing transition which appears now to have all along been our goal. We are at last beginning to realize that we are fundamentally spiritual beings. Our transition from being materialist beings toward living as an integral part of what will be a deeply integrated and entirely love-based reality will not be immediate. But if we will follow Jesus as He leads us in this first stage of our transition, we can begin now to envision for humankind a very much brighter eternal future.