After we have fully settled back in to our eternal home, we will enjoy an eternity of many joys and ongoing personal pleasures. We don’t practice any religion in the afterlife. Instead, we live in the light of God’s love. And the more developed we are spiritually, the higher we are vibrating, so the higher is the consciousness level of the afterlife that we can comfortably reach. Most of us are vibrating at the third or fourth primary level. But we denominate seven primary astral levels, and if you have really worked at growing spiritually in your earth-life just ended, some exciting adventures may be in store that you can enjoy with friends from your lifetime just ended, and with friends from lifetimes past! Let’s see what some of those adventures might be:
- Cultural fun. One fairly recent afterlife fad is re-experiencing great cultural moments. For Americans, attending the re-enactment of the Continental Congress, visiting a wild-west town, and re-creating the nineteen-fifties are three that have been mentioned.
- Attending and performing in concerts and plays. We can hear and see some of the greats perform, and we even can perform ourselves. The concerts and plays are performed in open-air coliseums, where every attendee is in the first row. Our afterlife hearing is much enhanced, and when orchestras play, people can also see the music as glorious colors and shapes appearing above the orchestra. Many recently-dead entertainers perform, including John Lennon, Frank Sinatra, and Elvis Presley (in his early, late, and Vegas versions.)
- Intensive studies. Some of us return home eager to learn more from the greatest teachers and philosophers, and they and their students are happy to teach us. Jesus Himself often teaches in the afterlife, as do the Buddha and others whose names are famous on earth.
- Lots of traveling. Provided that we are sufficiently advanced spiritually, we can go to other distant planets, even to the edge of the universe, and to almost infinite other dimensions, all instantly and entirely by mind. We can visit the Summerlands of the great earth-civilizations, and there we can – for example – watch the pyramids being built.
- Teaching and learning things. The sublevels of the sixth primary level of the afterlife are where we prepare to join the Godhead Collective at the seventh level. Many of those at the sixth level teach on the lower levels, so it is sometimes called the teaching level. It is also called the causal level, since all the material-seeming aspects of the afterlife, the buildings and even the plants and vegetation, are created by those at the sixth level. When we return home vibrating high enough, we ourselves can learn how to be creators.
- Advancing to a higher level. If we have returned home vibrating at a higher consciousness level, then soon after our return, some who are vibrating at that level will invite us to accompany them to our new home level, and will show us around. You will find that each higher level is more beautiful, brighter, and with more to explore! We can easily go lower, but we cannot go higher than the level to which our consciousness vibratory rate suits us.
- Planning another earth-lifetime. Eventually, we may want to get together with others and plan ways to get the most possible spiritual growth and pleasure from our ever-expanding, never-ending lives.
The more we have grown spiritually, the more we want to grow spiritually! Each earth lifetime is another precious opportunity to make the most of our wonderful eternal lives.
This is the sixth and final post about the glorious world that awaits us all!