- Resolve now never to kill yourself. Suicide is never the right decision! Severing your connection to your body in an unplanned exit and at the height of negative emotions almost guarantees that you will go off-track, and you then will need to be rescued.
- Free yourself from fear-based religious ideas. All religions are to some extent fear-based. If you want to remain in your faith, you may find that it has a modern version that is freer from fear; or alternatively, you may find that you are ready to begin to move toward a spiritual practice that is wholly based in love, such as the Christianity that Jesus taught.
- Raise your consciousness vibration. The more loving and less fearful we are, the easier our death process will be. And following the teachings of Jesus on forgiveness and love is the most effective way to make rapid spiritual progress during this lifetime.
- Learn the glorious truth about our eternal lives. Being very fearful as death approaches can greatly increase your chance of going off-track when you leave your body. Death is much less scary when we know in general terms what to expect, but it is important that we not become so fixed on details of what the evidence tells us is true that we might create what is called a hollow-heaven illusion from which we will then have to be rescued.
- Remain open-minded. The best way to approach our deaths is with nothing more than the certainty that overwhelming and consistent evidence assures us that human life really is eternal, and we are about to enjoy an easy and happy homecoming. Then simply relax, think happy and peaceful thoughts, and let the next stage unfold for you!
- Ignore your living mourners until after you have completed your transition. Once you are out of your heavy dead body, you are going to feel absolutely terrific! And you might want to reassure the mourners around your deathbed who are weeping and feeling for a pulse that, hey, you made it through just fine! but you must not do that. Because if you do, you will lower your consciousness vibration, and you will lose touch with your deathbed visitors. Once you have completed your transition you will be able to comfort your loved ones on earth, but until then they won’t be able to see or hear you.
- Trust and follow your death-bed visitors. The natural death process is a passage back from this illusion to the greater reality that is our eternal home. And the trip will be quick and easy if we will just relax, trust, love, and let it happen!
If all of us will work to spread the truth, then very soon the tragedy of people going off-track at death will be no more than a distant memory. And that is a good thing, because what awaits us at death is more wonderful than all our fondest hopes!